These general conditions of sale are agreed between Expanding World, Lda. registered office at Rua Manuel Pinto de Azevedo, nº31 – Box 4, 4100-321 Porto, Portugal, tax number 508 761 018 and contacts +351 226 104 023 and [email protected] hereinafter referred to as the "COMPANY" and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.glexsummit.com, hereinafter referred to as the "User".
The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.glexsummit.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
- The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to make available and define all the information necessary for the User on the ordering, selling, payment and rendering of the service, carried out on the website www.glexsummit.com
- These conditions regolate all the steps necessary to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the continuation of this service provision to the User.
- All payments made by the User are exempt from any operator fees.
- The User completes their order by finalising the purchase procedure presented on the website www.glexsummit.com, adding the ticket(s) that they wish to buy on the detail page and placing the order.
To send the order the User must:
- Choose the day they wish to attend the summit as well as the number of tickets on the website www.glexsummit.com, providing the information requested therein.
- Complete the information and choose the options available during the order finalisation procedure (payment method, as well as the tax number and name that they wish to see on the invoice for tax purposes).
- Final confirmation of the order by the User implies the foll and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the services available for purchasing as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The COMPANY will honour ticket purchases received online. If the service is unavailable, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data in the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be changed and reissued.
ARTICLE 4 - AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
- The ticket(s) will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
- The prices must be understood in Euros, with charges and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If ticket prices increase, the User will be informed immediately, and will be able to choose to continue their order (paying the difference) or cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
The cancellation or return procedure is dealt with case by case, by the COMPANY. The request must be submitted in writing to the aforementioned email, up to 14 days before the use of the service, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the amount paid will be answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
Whenever possible, the return shall be made through the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and ownership of the account or card, in order for a return by Bank Transfer to be made.
The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
- The treatment of data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. It will be subject to processing by computer, and will be included in the COMPANY's database(s) and used for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
- Provision of data is optional and in accordance with the law, Users are guaranteed the right to access, and to rectify or cancel any data that directly concerns them, personally or in writing directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.
- Cookies are data files that we store on your computer while you are visiting this site. These Cookies include information that allows important data to be memorised to make your navigation more effective and advantageous.